> Chi siamo
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) è una società tecnologica leader a livello globale che infonde energia alla trasformazione della società e dell’industria per realizzare un futuro più produttivo e sostenibile. Coniugando il software con il suo portfolio nei campi dell’elettrificazione, della robotica, dell’automazione e del motion, ABB amplia i confini della tecnologia per portare le prestazioni a nuovi livelli. Con una storia di eccellenza iniziata oltre 130 anni fa, il successo di ABB è guidato da 110.000 dipendenti di talento in oltre 100 paesi.
Best Employers – 7° nella classifica Best Employers in Italy di Potentialpark;
Most Attractive Employers Italy – Al terzo posto tra i Most Attractive Employer per giovani professionisti nell’area “Manufacturing” nel 2020 secondo la ricerca di Universum;
Italy’s Best Employers – primi nella categoria Meccanica Impiantistica
> L’azienda in breve
- Circa 110 mila dipendenti nel mondo
- Circa 5 mila dipendenti in ABB Italia
- Circa 28 bn di fatturato di ABB gruppo nel 2019 di cui 10 bn in Europa
- Sedi in più di 100 paesi nel mondo
- Business model decentralizzato in 18 divisioni
- I nostri valori sono Courage, Care, Collaboration Curiosity
- In ABB Italia nel 2019, l’1,8% del fatturato è stato reinvestito in R&D
> Perchè lavorare in ABB
Lavoriamo per obiettivi.
Qualunque sia il tuo ruolo, puoi essere certo che stai contribuendo a creare un mondo migliore.
Abbiamo unito 110.000 persone che collaborano attraverso oltre 100 paesi nel mondo. Diamo valore alle diversità e riteniamo che guardare alle sfide da diverse prospettive sia fondamentale per il nostro successo.
Puoi metterti alla prova.
Come oggi ABB gestisce alcuni dei più sfidanti progetti al mondo, allo stesso modo tu avrai l’opportunità di metterti alla prova, espandendo i tuoi orizzonti e facendo crescere la tua carriera.
Sii pioniere della tecnologia.
Per continuare ad essere fra i primi abbiamo bisogno di persone che siano all’avanguardia nelle loro professioni e che abbiano passione per la tecnologia.
Sii un leader collaborando con la tua squadra.
Incoraggiamo la leadership a tutti i livelli, stimolando le nostre persone a prendere iniziative, portare avanti idee e guidare la propria carriera. Non solo ci aspettiamo che i nostri dipendenti assumano responsabilità proattivamente, ma spingiamo i nostri talenti a creare qualcosa di più grande di quanto possano realizzare individualmente.
Per concludere, raggiungiamo i migliori risultati comportandoci da leader ma lavorando in squadra.
“Impact begins with you because, at ABB, you work on projects that matter” Jonathan, Research and Development, Sweden
“Challenge begins with you because, at ABB, you can realize the greatest ambitions”
Hansons, Marketing and Sales, China
“I enjoy seeing that the work I do makes a difference.”
Songlin, Research and Development China
“Results are what matter; where and when I do my work is less important.”
Kamila, Global Domain Service Manager for HR, Poland
“My colleagues come from all around the world, which makes my work very exciting.”
Apala Ray, Corporate Research India
“It’s a big motivator to work with the Solar Impulse team – with pilots, astronauts and a great group of people from different backgrounds.”
Tamara, Design and engineering, USA
“We’re often up against the laws of physics, but we’ve got the newest technology on our side.”
Pascal, Design and Engineering, Switzerland
“My number one source of energy? The people I work with.”
Claire, PhD, Corporate Research, Sweden
> Opportunità per gli universitari
- Alternanza scuola-lavoro
- Stage curriculare
- Stage e tesi
- Stage extracurriculare
- SCOUT Program – programma di stage tesi con incontri di networking, formazione e orientamento
- Sustainable Talent Program – programma di mentorship per studentesse
- Contratti a tempo determinato o indeterminato (per laureati)
> Aree di interesse
- Meccanico-tecnologica 60% 60%
- Edile 5% 5%
- Matematico-statistica 5% 5%
- Informatica 10% 10%
- Economico-manageriale 10% 10%
- Scientifica 5% 5%
- Umanistica 5% 5%
> Posizioni aperte
Le aree in cui generalmente assumiamo sono:
- Project management
- Ricerca e Sviluppo
- Supply Chain Management
- Marketing e Vendite
- Finanza (in ABB Italia principalmente nel ruolo di Controller)
Production Development Specialist Internship
We are looking for a Production Development Specialist to join our Electrification business.
The resource will support the Team dedicated to the management and improvement of the production lines of the PCBA board construction department. The main activities will be the implementation of the recently acquired automatic systems and the improvement of the production process of the assembly line and automatic painting. The activity includes support for investment activities aimed at automation (robots) and supervision of production lines (MES / MOM).
The selected candidate will also take part in software development projects for the management of work instructions and the planning of maintenance and calibration activities.
Location: Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo)
- Define the working phase sequence of a new production process in order to achieve the targeted product cost and equipment investment budget. Ensure appropriate production methods, cycle-time, equipment performance and materials/components in support of production targets.
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities and implement improvement projects, ensuring adherence to timeframe, quality and cost requirements.
- Ensure the production process complies with the project targets. Approve the design for processes developed internally or externally and perform final tests with respect to the project.
- Provide support to Production during the internal/external process/equipment start-up, defining action plans and training relevant maintenance and production resources.
- Evaluate new process technologies to improve productivity, quality and cost reduction, defining and leading testing activities, approval criteria and external provider choices.
- A degree in mechanic, electric or automation engineering;
- Good knowledge of Excel suite, particularly Excel;
- Proactivity, teamwork, problem solving and goal oriented skills.
Product Quality Specialist
ABB Electrical Vehicle Infrastructure is currently seeking an experienced engineer to join our Product Group as a Product Quality Specialist who has in charge product quality performance and reliability.
On this role the selected candidate will be mainly engaged in verification of performance and compliance of the product for electrical vehicle charging to requirements and specification. He/she will also apply inspection techniques, measurements, tests and drive problem solving to identify robust corrective and preventive actions to improve product performance. He/she will act with safety, efficiency, quality and productivity to assure that products meet stated requirements.
This role is based in Terranuova Bracciolini Plant.
Location: Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo)
- Perform ongoing reliability test of finished good being responsible for ensuring proper design, use, and disposal, environmental and safety standard.
- Lead failure analysis in case of non conformance, defining improvement actions.
- Conduct test protocols as assigned to ensure the products and systems that are created by the local organization meet specifications and contribute to test protocols review after failure analysis in case of missing detection of issues occurred on parts released after EOL.
- Assist with the creation and implementation and ensure conformance with instructions, guidelines and procedures to drive standardization and consistent execution.
- Utilize safety systems to perform work, resulting in an accident-free workplace. Notify others when unsafe situations are observed and work with local safety teams to improve the safety systems.
- Train Operators in basic quality test routines to support quality at-source processes and verify quality assurance testing performed as a part of the value creation process.
- Support repair operator, reviewing and updating rework instruction, leading troubleshooting to support failure analysis.
- Lead problem solving activity, deep drill in root cause analysis to establish and manage corrective and preventive actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Electrotechnical or Electrical Engineering;
- Knowledge of manufacturing electrical, electronic and electrotechnical systems;
- Able in reading schematics for circuit designs;
- Strong analytical skills, familiar with failure analysis methods;
- Strong problem solving skills (appreciated knowledge in methodology 8D, DMAIC, PDCA);
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies like Statistical Process Control [SPC], Lean Six Sigma, Process Capability (Cp, CpK), and/or Process Performance (Pp, PpK) Analysis;
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) in English;
- Basic knowledge with ISO9001 requirements is a plus.
Customer Quality Specialist
We are looking for an engineer to join our Electrical Vehicle Charger Product Group in Terranuova Bracciolini (AR) as a Customer Quality Specialist.
In this role you will define implement and promote the failure analysis methodology within the organization to accomplish product specification, customer requirement and applicable standards. You will act with safety, efficiency, quality and productivity to assure that products and service meet stated requirements. You will support the definition and implementation of continuous improvement on product and process. You will lead the troubleshooting process and will define the failure tree modes for components, sub-assembly and finish goods. You will contribute to quality and reliability knowledge base driving information within the organization to optimize service, repair and data collection.
Location: Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo)
- Support the Product Group on customer communication providing failure analysis and 8D reports;
- Define troubleshooting procedure for field failures and field returns based on product requirements. Perform failure analysis on returned parts, sub assembly and full systems;
- Apply problem solving methodology and work closely with other business functions to accomplish root cause investigation (8D);
- Define and implement test procedure and test setup to validate the failure mode and validate root cause identification;
- Define and map the failure modes across the installed base, make pareto analysis and follow up on corrective action execution;
- Report in an accurate way required metrics and KPI related to field failure;
- Perform failure analysis on part returned from the field and escalate to engineering when necessary;
- Provide input for new products development and new product requirements to improve customer satisfaction;
- Support internal and external repair centers to define the troubleshooting and failure analysis procedure.
- Bachelor or master degree in Electronic, Electrical, Biomedical or Computer Engineering
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English
- Proactivity, teamwork skills, problem solving and result orientation will complete your profile
In our Electrification Area, in EL e-Mobility division located in Terranuova Bracciolini, we are looking for a Buyer.
Location: Terranuova Bracciolini (Arezzo)
- Support PR to PO process, track goods receipt, confirm delivery and conditions with suppliers;
- Manage the day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international approved suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customer. You will implement Procurement Strategy by cooperation with Sourcing team;
- Track goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.
- Align supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price;
- Conduct all Procurement activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensure Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated in Pro-Supply procedures.
- Degree in engineering (Electronic and Mechanical engineering are preferred);
- Previous experience (at least 6-12 months) in supply chain, management or purchasing area;
- Good knowledge of english, written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (excel, access, word, ppt);
- Knowledge of SAP is considered a plus..