> Chi siamo
At A.S. Watson you’re part of an award-winning international family of 140,000 people and counting.
With over 15,000 stores and 4 billion happy customers across 24 markets in Asia and Europe, we’re the biggest health & beauty retailer in the world. We’re also a member of the renowned conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited, operating in over 50 countries around the globe. But there’s much More to us than just numbers…
Our success depends on our people staying ahead of the game. We believe that our attitude to teamwork and our encouragement for your personal growth comes shining through everything we do.
The willing to take A.S. Watson to a widespread digital level brought the Group to bet on e – commerce as central part of its business.
For this reason eLab was established in early 2015 as a centralised in-house digital team to offer global support to the Group’s eCommerce business, and to enhance our presence on digital channels across the globe.
With offices in key hubs in Asia and Europe including Hong Kong, London and Milan, eLab is a rapidly expanding team to support the group’s businesses units across the markets, providing customised digital strategy planning, solutions and consultation, web and mobile development, design and platform development, ultimately, building stronger engagement and relationship with customers digitally, as well as capturing business opportunities in the rapidly growing online shopping space.
> Perchè lavorare in AS Watson
- World Largest Retailer
- inclusive company culture
- International Working environment (working with over 18 brands across Europe)
- CSR initiative with strategic partners
- Flexible working times
“Some People want it to happen, some wish it would happen,
we make it happen at A.S. Watson”
Dominic Lai, Managing Director
> Opportunità per gli universitari
- Stage curriculari o extra-currIculare
- Progetti tesi
> Aree di interesse
- Informatica 40% 40%
- Economico-manageriale 30% 30%
- Giuridico-politica 15% 15%
- Umanistica 15% 15%
> Posizioni aperte
Digital Service Specialist Intern
Aim of the role
The ASW eLab Technology team is looking for a passionate Digital Service Specialist to join the team in Milan as an Intern. This is a fantastic role that sits in the heart of the team and touches on many areas of best in class eCommerce delivery. You’ll be in an interesting role, helping the more senior colleagues to make sure the ASW websites across our European BU’s (Business Units / brands) are running at their optimum level, and a quality service is delivered to our customers. You’ll participate in the front-line support for our BU’s working on the analysis and resolution of any issues. Another key part of this role is producing service delivery support documentation to the Business Unit users.
What you can expect to learn from us
- You’ll have experience in one of the best in class eCommerce technologies in the digital market (SAP Hybris, now SAP CX);
- Gain knowledge in eCommerce, mobile, multichannel and digital application systems;
- Hands-on understanding of the Commercial and marketing side of eCommerce operations from within an international retailer.
- You’ll support senior colleagues, working on one (or a couple of) brand(s) of ours. You’ll have to learn to work on the eCommerce platform we use, gaining at least “business users” ability on it;
- You’ll be introduced to the system integration aspects where the eCommerce is based on;
- After few weeks, you’ll be asked to start analyzing yourself issues reported by the users and provide an outcome or resolution;
- Preparing meeting notes and release notes, according to the process in place;
- Keep track of the software lifecycle, helping senior colleagues to anticipate any issue or delays in the plans;
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Management Engineering or another related field;
- Fluent in Italian and English is a must;
- Curiosity to learn eCommerce processes and platforms
- Strongly willing to learn quickly, every day;
- Will and ability to work on systems, also on technical and integration level.
eLab Technology Milan
Who we are:
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world’s largest international health and
beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our
well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The
Perfume Shop, and many more.
Based in Milan, eLab Technology is ASW Group digital Polo. It takes care of Omnichannel Strategy for European Brands of
the group, delivering e-commerce, Mobile and in store Innovative solutions.
As QA Intern you will be dedicated to software validation of the Hybris eCommerce platform on all the Group Business Units
over Europe with the purpose of quality service assurance to the client.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Perform new releases and fixes validation
- Prepare and execute Test cases
- Inform QA Lead about issues and priorities
- Provide input and assistance to development team to identify and resolve defects
- Produce reports on QA activities
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You are endowed with very good written and verbal communications skills
- You are Proactive with a high attention to detail
- You can easily work in a team
- You are good at interpersonal relationship
- You get satisfaction though daily personal improvements
What you’ll need:
- An Engineering/Economic university background
- Previous experience of manual testing would be considered as a plus
- Previous experience in retail or consulting company would be considered as a plus
- You will understand the core principles of e-commerce, mobile, multichannel and/or digital application systems
- Fluent in Italian, English is a must, we are international!
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to 3000 euros up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Ticket Lunch
- International and inclusive team based in Milan Fashion and design district
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health + monthly CSR/Team events…plus much More!
Job title: ASW new position
Display job title: QA Intern
Division: Group eLab Technology/Digital Delivery/QA
Career Band: 10
Type of role: intern
Salary: 9000 – 9000
Reports to: Gianluca Fazio, Senior QA Lead
Reason: Replacement – Santarpia
Display Department (primary and secondary): digital – technology
Salary of previous job holder (in case of replacement) 25000 euros
Display job type: manager
Owner: Langella, Palazzolo, Morphew, Cooper
Hiring Manager: Fazio
Approvals: 1 Cooper 2 Morphew
Product Owner Intern
Overview of the role
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a curios of how digital and e-commerce works behind the scenes, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a Product Owner Intern to work within our young, dynamic and international team to deliver best in class e-commerce and digital solutions for ASW brands across Europe.
- Work in close contact with product owners, writing analysis for one of the eCommerce functional streams (Product Information Management, Customer Management, Basket & Checkout, Content Management)
- Concur in writing some use cases assigned to more experienced product owners to contribute the functional analysis of the stream Product Owner Intern is assigned to
- Check development progresses of the described features in order to safeguard delivery quality and timing in alignment to the expectations of the business users
- Follow our competitors within the Health & Beauty industry to spot trends and common practices
- Bachelor/Master in Engineering, economics; a final year student or recent graduate
- Basic knowledge of eCommerce features, curious and hungry for learning
- Positive attitude in contributing to meet expectations and find solutions collaborating with team members
- Basic knowledge of UML modelling is a plus