> Chi siamo
At A.S. Watson you’re part of an award-winning international family of 140,000 people and counting.
With over 15,000 stores and 4 billion happy customers across 24 markets in Asia and Europe, we’re the biggest health & beauty retailer in the world. We’re also a member of the renowned conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited, operating in over 50 countries around the globe. But there’s much More to us than just numbers…
Our success depends on our people staying ahead of the game. We believe that our attitude to teamwork and our encouragement for your personal growth comes shining through everything we do.
The willing to take A.S. Watson to a widespread digital level brought the Group to bet on e – commerce as central part of its business.
For this reason eLab was established in early 2015 as a centralised in-house digital team to offer global support to the Group’s eCommerce business, and to enhance our presence on digital channels across the globe.
With offices in key hubs in Asia and Europe including Hong Kong, London and Milan, eLab is a rapidly expanding team to support the group’s businesses units across the markets, providing customised digital strategy planning, solutions and consultation, web and mobile development, design and platform development, ultimately, building stronger engagement and relationship with customers digitally, as well as capturing business opportunities in the rapidly growing online shopping space.
> Perchè lavorare in AS Watson
- World Largest Retailer
- inclusive company culture
- International Working environment (working with over 18 brands across Europe)
- CSR initiative with strategic partners
- Flexible working times
“Some People want it to happen, some wish it would happen,
we make it happen at A.S. Watson”
Dominic Lai, Managing Director
> Opportunità per gli universitari
- Stage curriculari o extra-currIculare
- Progetti tesi
> Aree di interesse
- Informatica 40% 40%
- Economico-manageriale 30% 30%
- Giuridico-politica 15% 15%
- Umanistica 15% 15%
> Posizioni aperte
Digital Service Specialist Intern
Aim of the role
The ASW eLab Technology team is looking for a passionate Digital Service Specialist to join the team in Milan as an Intern. This is a fantastic role that sits in the heart of the team and touches on many areas of best in class eCommerce delivery. You’ll be in an interesting role, helping the more senior colleagues to make sure the ASW websites across our European BU’s (Business Units / brands) are running at their optimum level, and a quality service is delivered to our customers. You’ll participate in the front-line support for our BU’s working on the analysis and resolution of any issues. Another key part of this role is producing service delivery support documentation to the Business Unit users.
What you can expect to learn from us
- You’ll have experience in one of the best in class eCommerce technologies in the digital market (SAP Hybris, now SAP CX);
- Gain knowledge in eCommerce, mobile, multichannel and digital application systems;
- Hands-on understanding of the Commercial and marketing side of eCommerce operations from within an international retailer.
- You’ll support senior colleagues, working on one (or a couple of) brand(s) of ours. You’ll have to learn to work on the eCommerce platform we use, gaining at least “business users” ability on it;
- You’ll be introduced to the system integration aspects where the eCommerce is based on;
- After few weeks, you’ll be asked to start analyzing yourself issues reported by the users and provide an outcome or resolution;
- Preparing meeting notes and release notes, according to the process in place;
- Keep track of the software lifecycle, helping senior colleagues to anticipate any issue or delays in the plans;
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Management Engineering or another related field;
- Fluent in Italian and English is a must;
- Curiosity to learn eCommerce processes and platforms
- Strongly willing to learn quickly, every day;
- Will and ability to work on systems, also on technical and integration level.