> Chi siamo
CNH Industrial N.V. è un leader globale nel campo dei capital goods con una consolidata esperienza industriale, un’ampia gamma di prodotti e una presenza mondiale.
Ciascuno dei brand di CNH Industrial è un player internazionale di rilievo nel rispettivo settore industriale: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture e Steyr per i trattori e le macchine agricole, Case e New Holland Construction per le macchine movimento terra, Iveco per i veicoli commerciali, Iveco Bus e Heuliez Bus per gli autobus e i bus granturismo, Iveco Astra per i veicoli cava cantiere, Magirus per i veicoli antincendio, Iveco Defence Vehicles per i veicoli per la difesa e la protezione civile; FPT Industrial per i motori e le trasmissioni.
> L’azienda in breve
– più di 64.000 dipendenti
– 66 stabilimenti produttivi nel mondo
– 57 centri di ricerca e sviluppo
– Ricavi per 26 miliardi (US$) nell’ultimo anno
– 932 milioni di investimenti in ricerca e sviluppo
> Perchè lavorare con noi
• In CNH Industrial progettiamo prodotti al meglio dell’innovazione tecnologica presente al mondo. Lavorare in CNH Industrial significa essere al centro della ricerca tecnologica.
• In tutto ciò che facciamo, teniamo nella massima considerazione l’ambiente che ci circonda e le comunità in cui operiamo, come testimonia il nostro purpose: Powering Sustainable Transformation
• I nostri sforzi sono riconosciuti dalle massime istituzioni del settore, e siamo inclusi come “Industry Leader” nei prestigiosi Indici di sostenibilità Dow Jones per la categoria Capital Goods.
> Opportunità per gli universitari
R&D Graduate Development Program
Stage curriculari, extra-curriculari o Progetti tesi
> Aree di interesse
- Meccanico tecnologica 40% 40%
- Matematica / Statistica 10% 10%
- Informatica 25% 25%
- Ingegneristico gestionale 25% 25%
R&D Rotational Development Program
CNH Industrial is seeking high-energy Engineering or Computer Science majors who are motivated by the opportunity to learn!
This opportunity will give you the chance to explore several specialties through a rotation program by completing 4 six-month rotations in various Research and Development departments. Employees will gain a broad understanding of how our AG&CE cross-functional teams work together to support our business while at the same time creating a network across the organization and exploring future career paths.
This role will provide valuable training on key programs, systems and skills, as well as coaching and mentoring from CNH Industrial leaders. After completion of the rotations, employees are placed in positions that match their interests and skills and continue on the path to grow within the organization.
Rotation Options may include, but are not limited to:
• Product Validation
• Precision Application Solution and Telematics
• Mechanical Design
• System Simulation
• Ergonomics and Virtual Reality
• Digital Twin and Big Data
The qualified candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Fluent English
The preferred candidate will have:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Strong leadership skills
> Posizioni aperte
Hybrid Tractor Development - INTERNSHIP
The purpose of the internship is to work on areas related to Hybrid tractor with full electric capabilities. He/she will be involved in the day-by-day activities related to R&D on Tractors, in particular on the following tasks:
– Drivetrain simulation and mission profile analysis to identify the performances and autonomy by application in hybrid and full electric modes.
– Electric component thermal management system simulation & design to guarantee the expected performances. Extra activities are related to the exploration of new solutions for future implementations.
– Support literature analysis, technology scouting and benchmarking of the components part of the electric architecture.
Advanced Simulation Methodologies for Noise and Vibration Performance of Off-Road Vehicles - INTERNSHIP
The purpose of the internship is to perform and improve virtual simulations for operator comfort both in terms of vibration and aeroacoustics by the development of advanced methods based on sound simulator equipment.
The activity will be carried out by Developing NVH virtual model for interior cab noise prediction and characterization oriented to hydraulic and HVAC noise source.
The NVH simulation is performed by mean of advanced finite element methods for aeroacustic and vibroacoustic like MSC Actran and Optistruct/Nastran.
Sound samples is then defined and modified through virtual simulation analysis in the sound designer (Ansys VR Experience) and then integrated in the Driving Simulator and Virtual Reality.
EE Integration Test Bench: Development of a GPS Simulation Model for Tractor AUTO Guidance Subsystem Testing - INTERNSHIP
The purpose of the internship is the Development of a GPS simulation model and integration on Electric & Electronic integration test bench in order to allow Tractor auto guidance subsystem testing.
Main project tasks:
– State of the art for GPS Simulation
– GPS Simulation model development in Matlab/Simulink or other environment
– Model integration with the EE tractor architecture under test (real ECUs, harness, Steering components, models…)
– Model integration on Veristand National Instruments Environment
– Vehicle auto guidance subsystem testing procedure update
– Auto guidance testing on EE integration test bench
– Guidance Bench results correlation with vehicle testing data
Medium Tractor – Cab Suspension Layout Analysis for a Short Travel Tractor Cab. Kinematic Analysis of an Existing Layout, Noise and Comfort Objectification and Possible New Solutions - INTERNSHIP
The purpose of the internship is to work on kinematic layout definition, in particular: definition of fixing points and position, components definition and identification of reference physical quantities.
He/she will also support structures layout, for example:
– Definition of geometries, materials and technologies for the cabin support structure and suspension elements;
– Anti-roll system design;
– Optimization of Hydro-Visco insulation elements.
>Vuoi conoscere l’azienda da vicino e candidarti per un colloquio?
Evento promosso da