WHERE DO WE START?
Established in 1984 as Navionics®, Garmin® Italy Technologies produces electronic charts for the leisure boating market. Our mission is to delight our customer by producing market leading intuitive and innovative marine cartography content and features through the use of creativity, engineering excellence through market knowledge and efficient production procedures.
Our cartography database is the world’s largest and includes oceans, seas, rivers and more than 43,000 lakes. This unique and valuable content is available to boaters for use in GPS chartplotters and within our apps for Apple® and Android™ devices.
It’s not about the things we make. It’s about the things we make possible.
WE’RE GLOBAL, SERIOUSLY
Garmin Italy Technologies office is based in Massarosa, Tuscany, the perfect starting point for reaching nearby cities of art, beaches and mountains.
With over 19,000 associates in 34 countries around the world, the Garmin® group brings GPS navigation and wearable technology to the automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and fitness markets. We are truly a global company: at Garmin®, we may act local, but we think global, with entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where everyone’s opinion matters.
We believe it’s possible to light the tech world on fire and still be on a first name basis.
See more at www.garmin.com.
- Opportunities to never stop learning – if you want to
- This is the beginning of your career. We offer development opportunities.
- You matter. We offer competitive wages, above industry standards benefits and perks
- We care. We offer several programs to promote associate’s health and wellbeing
- Engagement. Team-building initiatives are carried out throughout the year
- Testing is done the fun way – on the water, on our boat, with our devices!
opportunities for candidates
- Graduate program
- Curricular and extra-curricular internships
We think every day is an opportunity to innovate and a chance to beat yesterday.
Join a team of professionals who work together with passion to market leading, intuitive and innovative products!
DREAM BIG, SLEEP WELL
At Garmin®, we like to work hard and play hard. It comes easy when you work on cool products with hard-working individuals who share the same passion. We like to encourage dreamers. But at some point, it’s nice to wake up and enjoy a fully aware life. So, we make it super easy to achieve a good balance between working, dreaming and enjoying life.
Product Support Specialist
Our customers have questions; our Product Support Specialists have the answers. While working in a relaxed environment (no dress code!), they strive to respond to all inquires and requests regarding products, orders and returns. Whether by phone, email or live chat, Product Support Specialists are often the friendly face our customers associate with the Navionics® and Garmin® brands. And because they interact with our customers directly, they’re among the first we ask to give input into improvements to our products, documentation and procedures.
Kind of contract: Temp contract
If you have a dedication to detail and a knack for clear, concise communication, then we want to hear from you. Do you speak English plus German and/or French? Do you have an international mindset? If the answer is yes, come and work with us!
What you’ll do:
- Resolve customer inquiries and issues via email, phone, online chat case or social media
- Communicate and respond to product reviews
- Advise customer on company information
- Offer first level technical support of product, online technical services, hardware and devices
- Report customer related activities to internal departments
What you’ll need:
- Multilanguage skills: fluency in English and either German or French
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills and proficiency
- Aptitude for troubleshooting
- Time management and organizational skills
Bonus points if if you have:
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to handle difficult customers while maintaining professionalism
- Experience in an office setting and knowledge in office responsibilities and tasks
- Passion for marine related activities
Located in via Fondacci 269 in Massarosa (LU), Italy