Lavazza, founded in Turin in 1895, has been owned by the Lavazza family for four generations. Today the Group is one of the leading players on the global coffee scene, with turnover of over € 2.3 billion and a portfolio of top brands that lead their respective markets, such as Lavazza, Carte Noire, Merrild and Kicking Horse. It is active in all business sectors and has operations in 140 markets, with 9 manufacturing plants in 6 countries and over 4,200 collaborators all over the world.
The Group’s global presence is the result of over 125 years of growth and the more than 30 billion cups of Lavazza coffee produced every year are a testament to a remarkable success story, with the goal of continuing to offer the best coffee possible, in all forms, by focusing on every aspect of the supply chain, from the selection of the raw material to the product in the cup.
Lavazza Group has revolutionized coffee culture by investing continuously in research and development: from the intuition that marked the company’s earliest success – the coffee blend – to the development of innovative packaging solutions; from the first espresso sipped in Space to the dozens of industrial patents.
The ability to be ahead of the times is also reflected in the focus on sustainability – economic, social and environmental – which has always been a benchmark for guiding corporate strategies. “Awakening a better world every morning” is the corporate purpose of Lavazza Group, with the aim of creating sustainable value for shareholders, collaborators, consumers and the communities in which it operates, combining competitiveness with social and environmental responsibility.
Le opportunità e il lavoro in Lavazza
L’azienda in breve
- 2,3 BN Revenue
- 70% Out of Italy rate
- + 4200 Employees
- 140 Countries
- 30 BN Cups of coffee
- Curricular Internship
- Extra-Curricular Internship
- Entry-level positions
- In Store Account
Aree di interesse
“The new humanity”
“A family owned company, over 120 years old
integrated from green coffee roasting to coffee system design
covering all moments of consumption”
“More than Italian”
Brand Ambassador 1895
Lavazza, fondata a Torino nel 1895, è un’azienda italiana produttrice di caffè di proprietà dell’omonima famiglia da quattro generazioni. Fra i principali torrefattori mondiali, il Gruppo è oggi presente in oltre 140 Paesi attraverso consociate e distributori. Lavazza impiega complessivamente più di 4 mila persone, con un fatturato di più di 2.3 miliardi di euro nel 2022.
Per il canale Ho.Re.Ca. stiamo cercando due figure di Brand Ambassador per il progetto di specialty coffee 1895 da inserire all’interno della nostra forza vendita. Il Brand Ambassador ha l’importante compito di essere il punto di contatto tra la strategia aziendale ed il consumatore finale.
- Acquisizione di nuovi clienti identificando i punti vendita in linea con la brand identity 1895
- Gestione del parco clienti esistente
- Inserimento ordini e gestione di relative problematiche, rapportandosi con gli enti HQ per garantire il miglior servizio possibile
- Collaborare con il Marketing Manager per implementare le startegie di marketing all’interno del punto vendita e definire le attività necessarie per incrementare le vendite
- Disponibilità territoriale su Triveneto o bassa Toscana/alto Lazio
- 1/2 anni di esperienza professionale in ruoli commerciali e/o di organizzazione di eventi
- Capacità di negazionazione e di problem solving
- Ottime doti comunicative per relazionarsi in modo empatico con i propri interlocutori
- Gradita conoscenza del settore dello Specialty Coffee e delle atrezzature da caffè
Job Segment: Brand Ambassador, Food Service, Brand Manager, Branding, Marketing, Hospitality
Global Home/FS Channel Sales Strategy & Analysis Intern
Lavazza, founded in Turin in 1895, has been owned by the Lavazza family for four generations. As one of the world’s most important coffee roasters, the Group reported in 2021 revenues of EUR 2.3 billion and now operates in more than 140 countries through its subsidiaries and distributors, with 70% of revenues generated abroad and a total of over 4,200 employees.
We have an internship opportunity for a dynamic graduate within our Global Commercial Strategy and Business Development function. Working alongside our Global Channel Managers, you will gain insight into strategic channel development in an international context.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysing commercial performance using analytical tools and direct interaction with Group
- Studying country/channel development to identify size, trends, segment focus and winning business
- Supporting the channel management team to achieve growth targets
- Contributing to the development of strategic projects
Who we’re looking for (the “almost” perfect candidate):
- You’re available for a six-month internship with full-time commitment.
- Graduates who have completed their degree with top marks within the last 12 months, economics
based degrees are preferred
- You’ll be fluent in Italian and English – do you know any other languages?
- You’ll probably have an international experience – language course or exchange programme? Way to go!
- You don’t see problems, just solutions!
- You love challenges and aren’t afraid of moving out of your comfort zone
- You have a sharp, analytical approach, with a very good grasp of Excel/Power-Point
- You’re digitally minded, flexible and with a good dose of ambition
- (And if you’re a coffee lover…..that helps!)
In return we offer:
- Internship allowance
- Flexible way of working
- A dynamic work experience in an international context and the chance to learn from the best
- Free Bistrot service
- Free coffee (of course!)
We are looking for talented, recent graduates to join us at “Nuvola”, our Turin Headquarter!
Being part of Lavazza Group means sharing our pursuit for quality and excellence in everything we do. If you aspire to join a team where you can grow and develop your career, sharing in our company values, apply now!
Our Talent Acquisition Team will assess your application and if you have what we’re looking for, we’ll contact you for an initial phone screen
If successful, you’ll be invited for a video interview using the Visiotalent platform.
If we like what we hear, you’ll be invited to an interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
If you make it to the short list, you’ll be interviewed by your future Manager!