Established in 1984, in Viareggio, Navionics®, a Garmin® Ltd. Brand, produces electronic charts for the leisure boating market. We were born from a revolutionary idea: the world’s first electronic chart display, or chartplotter. Now we use location services every day on our mobile devices, and maybe even take them for granted. But, think about it: how pioneering is that? This state of mind is what Navionics® is founded on and our focus for future goals.
We want to expand as the global leader in marine content and location-based services built on innovation derived from our lifestyle appreciation, digital expertise and crowdsourcing. Our cartography is available to boaters for use in GPS chartplotters, and within our app for Apple® and Android™ devices.
Our head office is based in Massarosa, Tuscany, a lovely area easily accessible to cities of art, beaches and mountains but Navionics also has offices in the U.S. in Dartmouth, Massachusetts and Hyderabad, India.
L’azienda in breve
- Garmin® + Navionics®: a win for every user, the best of both worlds!
- First company using GPS for recreational purposes
- The world’s largest cartography database which includes oceans, seas, rivers and more than 38,000 lakes
- A multinational company
- Team work across Italy, US and India by talented and enthusiastic individuals contributing to the company’s success.
- People make the difference
Perché lavorare in Navionics
Escape the Ordinary Job!
We are a team of professionals who work together with passion to market leading, intuitive and innovative products. Each associate is fully committed to serving customers and fellow associates through outstanding performance and accomplishing what we say we will do. We share the goal of hiring and retaining the best talent. We also seek to provide associates with competitive compensation, generous benefits, career growth opportunities and a fun and engaging work environment that encourages long-term contributions.
Here’s the benefits for Navionics’associates:
Opportunities to never stop learning – if you want to
This is the beginning of your career. We offer competitive wages, above industry standards benefits and perks
You matter. We offer competitive wages, above industry standards benefits and perks
We care. We offer several programs to promote associate’s health and wellbeing
Engagement. Team-building initiatives are carried out throughout the year
Testing is done the fun way – on the water, on our boat, with our devices!
Opportunità per gli universitari
- Graduate program
- Curricular and extra-curricular internships
Navionics, a Garmin® Ltd. company, develops and manufactures electronic navigation charts of marine areas, lakes and rivers around the world for use in GPS chart plotters and mobile devices. You can find us in the App Stores or at www.navionics.com.
Navionics is a part of the Garmin group of companies. At Garmin, we like to work hard and play hard. It comes easy when you work on cool products with hardworking individuals who share the same passion. See more at www.garmin.com.
The foundation of our culture is honesty, integrity and respect for associates, customers and business partners. Each associate is fully committed to serving customers and fellow associates through outstanding performance and accomplishing what we say we will do.
Many exciting things are happening at Garmin and people are taking notice: Garmin was ranked as one of the 500 World’s Best Employers in 2017 and in the top three most reputable tech companies (U.S. Reputation Institute, 2018). In 2019 Garmin was ranked 5th in the list of America’s Best Employers in the large company category and received the highest ranking of any tech company in the list. In 2020 Garmin was ranked as one of the World's Best Employers from Forbes.
Our home: you can find us in via Fondacci 269 in Massarosa (LU), Italy. Hybrid workplace type (on site and off site).
We are looking for a Finance Intern who will support the Finance Team in:
- Improvement and optimization of a Business intelligence system to implement the automation of the reporting process (sales, cost center and margin calculation).
- Royalties cost calculation and reporting.
- As a Finance Intern, you will learn how the Finance Department supports the various business teams in
providing every kind of reports (costs, revenues and margin).
What you’ll do:
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including financial reporting process.
- Put your hands on different challenges, experiencing what it means to work in a dynamic
- Support the Finance department in financial reporting for royalties and revenues.
- Help in the preparation of report to support the business.
- Provide suggestions to the team for improving results.
- Use of ERP (SAP) and BI platform (Board)
- Have you just graduated or are about to in Economics, Finance or related fields? Are you motivated, curious and passionate about what you do? Are you ready for teamwork and continuous learning?
- Do you have knowledge of spreadsheet software?
- Do you speak English? If the answer is yes, we want to know about you!
Registrati per rimanere aggiornato sui prossimi eventi!
Evento promosso da